Summary Overview of ICT Services
To discuss your needs and arrange support please contact Schools IT on:
01438 844777 Option 1, Option 1
ICT Services is a one stop shop for:
- Advice and support across the suite of SIMS (Management Information System) software
Consultancy, training, support, and onsite visits for head teachers, senior leaders, business managers and data administrators in the implementation and use of SIMS across all school phases.
Access to termly SIMS user groups for data managers
Advice on ICT procurement
Design of curriculum and administrative networks/systems along with installation and configuration
Technical and network support options from service desk to fully managed packages (including bespoke packages to suit your organisation)
Consultancy, project management for all ICT projects including networks, wireless and Apple solutions
All the above is underpinned by our Service Desk – one stop ICT shop giving you access to network, technical, and MIS consultants and curriculum advisors.
ICT Services is fully accredited by the Learning and Performance institute as a technical support centre providing a first class level of customer service and incident resolution.
Management Information Systems (MIS)
As a fully accredited Capita SIMS support team, ICT Services delivers high quality support and guidance to schools and academies enabling them to harness the power of SIMS to:
- Raise academic standards
- Improve individual pupil attainment
- Analyse how your school organises its curriculum compared to similar schools
- Develop and maintain efficient business and administrative processes
ICT Services have developed a whole range of analysis reports for SIMS including comprehensive reports for SIMS Assessment Manager (AM7) that supports the ‘HfL - Primary core teaching learning and assessment resources’. All ICT Services SIMS data analysis reports can have a significant impact, improving your evidence for Ofsted judgements.
We also support head teachers and senior leaders in understanding their data, effectively track trends and target intervention to raise pupil achievement. As nationally recognised leaders in this field, we can provide value for money support that will save your school money, time and effort and have tangible benefits for staff, students, parents and governors.
Network and Technical Solutions
ICT Services offer comprehensive ICT services to help you manage and get the best from your technology whilst supporting your individual priorities. We provide nationally acclaimed, educationally driven guidance which enables schools and academies to get support for day-to-day ICT technical issues. We provide independent guidance and support to help you get best value on IT procurement, system installations and upgrades. In addition professional and affordable Apple iOS/OSX and Wireless solutions are offered to cater for your establishment’s specific requirements.ICT Services support is enhanced by curriculum advisors who are driven by sound and current educational practises.
LetICT Services bring IT back to life in your establishment by allowing you to benefit from:
- a pedagogical approach to ensure the best use of IT
- a review of current equipment and then outlining immediate and future recommendations
- easy to follow guidance and advice - translating your technical requirements into affordable solutions
- network design and commissioning services tailored to meet your individual needs
- a robust and scalable managed wireless solution
- our popular Apple iOS and OSX management solution which will integrate into your current network
- being curriculum focused ensuring you have the correct software and resources
- flexible support models from fully managed network support with routine or adhoc visits by a ICT Services consultant aiding your ICT coordinator to basic service desk support
- a flexible support model for Office 365 email
- a 5 year IT procurement plan to aid with budget setting
- guidance on AV systems, printing solutions, IT requirements for new builds or extensions,
Further detailed information on the range of ICT Services can be found in the service catalogue: