Primary Leaders of Languages Annual Conference
A full-day face-to-face event to inspire, challenge and enthuse primary language subject leaders at all stages of their careers.
This year’s delegates will join fellow subject leaders and primary language experts to hear updates about the latest national developments for primary languages, resources and ideas to identify steps to improve the teaching of primary languages in their school.
Our speakers for the 2022 conference will include:
- Robert Woore, Associate Professor in Applied Linguistics and lead tutor for the Modern Languages PGCE course, University of Oxford
- Rowena Kasprowicz, Lecturer in Second Language Education, University of Reading
- Yvonne Kennedy, Teaching and Learning Adviser - Languages, Herts for Learning
This full-day event has been planned to keep delegates engaged and motivated from start to finish and provide them with opportunities to:
- gain an understanding of the updates on national, regional and local landscape for primary languages
- discover practical steps to improve teaching and learning in primary languages
- network and share innovative ideas and good practice with colleagues
This event is open to all, but would be especially suitable for current, new and aspiring Middle Leaders and current, new and aspiring Primary Language Subject Leaders.