Skip to main content

HR transactions, payroll and pensions team (Serco)



HR transactions and teachers' pensions

Queries to do with payroll, pensions and contracts are dealt with by Hertfordshire County Council/Serco not the Herts for Learning HR Services team.

HR, payroll and pensions

Phone: 01992 556500, Comnet 26500
Payroll and HR queries:

Payroll forms

(Starters/Change of Employment Details/Change of Personal Details)

Send your payroll forms to:
Please use this address for payroll forms only.

Please continue to send your HR and payroll queries to the address.

Starters and changes

All instructions for starters and changes to existing employees should be sent to:

Schools HR/Payroll Team
4th Floor
Pegs Lane
Hertford SG13 8TN