Herts FullStop Facilities Management Services
Herts FullStop Facilities Management Services (HFMS) manage building cleaning, grounds maintenance, arboricultural services, Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and Signage.
Why use us?
- a bespoke service tailored to customers’ requirements including full site survey and detailed specification
- 20 years contract management experience working with schools
- full auditable procurement exercise
- service procured from within the county
- access to fully qualified, professional contract staff and processes
All contracts are tailor made to the requirements of your site with a full procurement process, management of the contract for its life and through the transitional period of a re-tendering process.
A full range of arboricultural services are available including development site surveys and health and safety based tree surveys. Both forms of survey include the GPS plotting of all trees onto a digital plan with a unique reference number for historical record. All surveys are carried out by a qualified arboriculturalist and identified works are categorised into recommended timescales. Routine cyclical tree maintenance can be arranged by a qualified arborist as well as emergency call out tree work following storms or other damage.
We can also arrange any specialist works you require such as:
- wildlife areas
- site development such as playing field maintenance, drainage, fertilising, selective weed spraying
Each site will have its own specification and service delivery plan to cover all your cleaning requirements. Contracts will go through a comprehensive tendering process. Full contract support is available for the life of the contract.
The team is also available to help with any other cleaning related works or issues, such as:
- in-house service support
- specialist cleaning services
- window cleaning
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Service
Our great value PAT Service ensures your establishment's electrical appliances are fully compliant with legislation. We will provide you with a detailed report on all the equipment tested, along with any advice you may need.
We manage the entire process of surveying, designing, costing, supplying and installing signs.