Computing and EdTech consultancy and support
Our Computing and EdTech advisers support schools in both effectively delivering the computing curriculum and using educational technology to support other subject areas. They bring together a wide range of expert knowledge, skills, experience and information. A flexible, creative and innovative approach is provided, ensuring sustainability and value for money.
Support offered includes:
- strategic planning for senior leaders and governors
- monitoring, review and support of computing across the school, including a curriculum review
- specialist support for the computing subject leader
- innovative and creative use of IT across the curriculum
- the application of new and emerging technologies in the classroom
- computing/IT training on software and hardware, for staff, governors and parents
- iPads training and guidance, provided by an Apple Distinguished Educator
- Google G-Suite for Education and Chromebooks– planning, development of use and training provided by Google for Education Certified Trainers
- a range of CPD courses on computing and the effective use of education technology.
Please contact us for further information and details of pricing on 01438 544466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org