Skip to main content

Hiring agreements and third party access

Last updated on 12 March 2021

If you are considering letting part of the school, a building or land to a third party, prior consent from the County Council and appropriate documentation will be required.

Please contact the County Council’s Property Managing Agents Carter Jonas: 


First published 19 August 2020 - Last updated on 12 March 2021